
This one dish meal is what we made on the first Home Economics session.
It left a huge impression on me as it was a dish which was relatively simple to make and it was healthy as well. Not only was it healthy, it was also very filling.:)
It is the Chicken Macaroni Soup. If I were to follow analyze this dish based on the Healthy Diet Pyramid, I think it meets all the criteria for it to be a healthy one-dish meal. The chicken has protein, the carrots and onions count as vegetables and the macaroni is a source of carbohydrates. This dish is full of nutrients and can give use lots of energy. Preparation time for this dish is also relatively short.:) Kai Wen (my partner) and I also used minimum salt and oil to make this dish so it is healthy and generally has less fats and oils.:)
This is a balanced and easy-to-cook meal and it is because of this that made me want to choose this dish over all other possible dishes.:)
Love,
Thiri:)
No comments:
Post a Comment