Here is my analysis for Day 2 of my diet tracking.:)
I have decided to use the recipe analysis for this analysis as most of the food I ate on Day 2 was home-cooked food.
| Ingredient | Energy (kcal) | Protein (g) | Total Fat (g) | Saturated Fat (g) | Cholesterol (mg) | Carbohydrate | Dietary Fibre (g) | Sodium (mg) |
| Bun, red bean, baked | 102 | 3 | 3 | 1.7 | 8 | 16 | 1.2 | 54 |
| TANGYUEN, RED BEAN FILLING | 137 | 2 | 5 | 3.1 | 0 | 20 | 1.2 | 3 |
| Fish, crumbed, frozen, oven fried | 152 | 8 | 9 | 3.8 | 15 | 9 | 0.4 | 286 |
| Noodles, chicken and mushroom, soup | 346 | 29 | 7 | 2.6 | 72 | 44 | 4.6 | 1,783 |
| Rice, brown, boiled | 302 | 6 | 2 | 0.6 | 0 | 64 | 3.0 | 4 |
| Vegetables, pale green leafy, unspecified, boiled | 9 | 1 | 0 | 0.0 | 0 | 2 | 0.6 | 7 |
| Total (per serving) | 1,047 | 48 | 26 | 11.8 | 94 | 154 | 10.9 | 2,136 |
I think that the actual amount of sodium I am taking in is actually lower as my mum tends to use lesser salt when she is cooking. However, one thing significant is that I am eating way below my RDDA of 2130... so I must eat more food that gives me energy!:)
Love,
Thiri:)
No comments:
Post a Comment